Saturday 6th October 2018
From 10am to 1pm
Newsome Scout Hall
Newsome Road South
Newsome, Huddersfield HD4 6JJ
Love local food? There are lots for you to enjoy at this free event to celebrate Autumn…
- Local food on sale, made with fruit and vegetables grown in Newsome, including jam and other preserves.
- Bee keeping advice and demonstration hive.
- Homemade cakes to eat in or take with you.
- Autumn planting garlic seed, onions and winter leaf crops.
- Perennial plants and wildflowers.
- Children’s craft activities.
- Book stall with all sorts of books.
- Hot two-course lunch served from 12 noon.