Accident and Incident Reporting
Records must be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What must be Recorded:
- Date, time and place of incident
- Name and job of injured or ill person
- Details of the injury/illness and what First Aid was given
- What happened to the person immediately afterwards? (e.g. went back to work, went home, went to hospital)
- Name and signature of the person reporting the incident
- Dated digital photos taken of injuries, broken equipment or machines that caused injury etc.