Personal Care Support in the Home
Active is committed to working with individuals and their families to find solutions that holistically meet their care needs, promote independence, develop skills and support people to reach their goals and aspirations.
We have developed a reputation for delivering services that are flexible, innovative, responsive and effective. Services can be provided from 1 hour per week to 24 hour care, 365 days a year on a regular or adhoc basis.
Our qualified and experienced assessors work with service users and those important to them to design tailored personal support plans that inform the staff team what support is required and how it should be provided. This ensures service users stay in control of the service they receive.
Services are provided for children, young people and adults with a wide range of needs and conditions including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia, stroke, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, complex health needs, challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum conditions or traits, mental health needs and sensory impairments.
The range of domiciliary services offered includes:
- Assistance with personal care tasks, including bathing, showering, washing and toilet needs.
- Prompting, assisting or administering medication.
- Planning and preparation of meals, including assistance with eating and drinking.
- Complex healthcare tasks such as gastronomy feeding.
- Domestic assistance including cleaning, laundry, gardening, ironing and shopping.
- Support to use local facilities, including shops, banks, post offices, libraries and appointments.
- Support through the night; either sleeping or waking.
- ‘Extra pair of hands’ service enabling families to choose flexibly what tasks the support worker undertakes to meet all the families’ needs.
All staff undergo rigorous recruitment checks including an enhanced CRB check.
If you require any further information, please either contact us on 01484 544100. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.