Active are currently recruiting a House Supervisor for Dalton, Huddersfield.
1. To provide first line management and lead a small team of support staff. You will provide coaching, mentoring and supervision to team members to develop their confidence and skills.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring individuals receive high quality, person centred support.
Fixed contracted hours of work:
– 40 hours per week! (additional support worker hours available on request)
Days of the week:
– 5 days a week – must work at least 1 weekend day or 2 weekend days on alternative weeks
– Full UK driving licence and use of car with business insurance (essential)
– 2 years’ experience working with people with learning disabilities, ASD and challenging behaviour
– Experience of managing staff and care packages
– Strong organisational, planning and administrative skills
If you or anybody you know within Active would be interested in either positions please contact the HR team either Maria.firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura.email@example.com or give us a call on 01484 544100 ext. 223 or 222.
Closing date – Friday 20th November 2020